AUA’s Open Centers of Excellence are broad thematic platforms for strategic and long-term collaboration. The objective is to solve complex challenges by attracting forefront knowledge and competence from different backgrounds to focus on common problems within the open thematic area. The strategy is to establish and sustain integrated and transformative collaborations using the power of trans-disciplinary and trans-stakeholder interactions. The outcome is expected to provide transformative and sustainable solutions that are directly relevant for government, industry, universities, and/or civic society.
AUA has decided to work with six Open Centers of Excellence. They will be developed in collaboration with Deans of Colleges/Schools, Center Directors, a network of Administrative Support and the Executive Team. The support system is well integrated with the Global Local Office, Open Education, Communication, Development and Alumni organization.
Available for Naming:
- Open Center for Artificial Intelligence Solutions (hosted by CSE)
- Open Center for Innovation Advancement (hosted by CBE)
- Open Center for Leadership and Governance (hosted by CHSS)
- Open Center for Transformative Health Solutions (hosted by SPH)
- Open Center for Systems Thinking (hosted by CHSS)
Named Open Center of Excellence:
- Acopian Center for the Environment - https://ace.aua.am
Named Research and Development Centers:
- Paul Avedisian Center for Business Research & Development (CBD) - cbe.aua.am/cbrd
- Zaruhy Chitjian Entrepreneurship & Product Innovation Center (EPIC) - epic.aua.am
- Turpanjian Center for Policy Analysis (TCPA) - tcpa.aua.am
- Zvart Avedisian Onanian Center for Health Services Research & Development (CHSR) - chsr.aua.am